•2 1/2 Cups Pre-Grated Cauliflower (Using a cheese grater or food processor until rice-texture)
Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
•3 Tbsp Flax Meal (Ground Flax) •3 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
•7 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast •1 Tsp Melted Coconut Oil
•2 Tsp Stone Ground Mustard •1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
•1/4 Tsp Onion Powder •1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
•1/2 Tsp Sriracha Hot Sauce (Optional) •Pepper (to taste)
•1 Tbsp Almond Flour •1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
2. In a large skillet cook grated cauliflower until translucent (7-10 minutes on medium).
3. In a large bowl mix together all cheese sauce ingredients.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Combine cauliflower into cheese sauce and mix well.
6. Scoop cauliflower into ramekins or a baking dish.
7. Top with almond flour and nutritional yeast topping.
8. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes (until top is golden brown).