Quinoa Taco Bites
•2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
•1 Cup Chopped Cauliflower (You can also use zucchini, carrots or any other shredded vegetable)
•1/2 Cup Drained 1% Cottage Cheese (or Dry Curd)
•1/8 Cup Chopped Onion
•1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
•1 Tsp Taco Spice
•1/2 Cup non pasteurized Cheese (or you can use Hard Cheddar Cheese or Parmesan Cheese)
•1 Tbsp Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
•1/8 Cup Salsa
•1 Small Firm Avocado (Diced)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Coat a muffin tin tray with coconut oil.
2. Place eggs, cauliflower, cottage cheese, onion, taco spice and hot sauce into your food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Remove and place in a bowl. Add in the avocado, salsa, cheese and quinoa.
4. Mix ingredients gently and completely.
5. Scoop ingredients into your mini muffin tin and pat down evenly.
6. Place in the oven for 40-45 minutes (until bites are golden brown).
7. Remove from oven and let set in the muffin tin before removing for 10 minutes.
8. To remove – gently take a butter knife around the edges of your bites to release them from your tin.
9. Serve and enjoy!