Healthy Protein Bars
•2 cups dry roasted peanuts
•3 tbsp peanut butter
•1 cup dates
•¼ cup ground flax
•3 scoops protein powder
•¼ cup water
•2 tbsp cocoa powder
•½ cup unsweetened coconut
1. Add peanuts, flax, protein powder, cocoa powder and unsweetened coconut to food processor.
2. Pulse until peanuts are in small pieces (think Topping consistency).
3. Add dates, peanut butter and start blending. Add water slowly and as needed (if you need more go for it – just use ¼ cup amounts at a time).
4. Blend until dough like but with still visible pieces of peanut.
5. Remove dough and form into 2.5 inch by 1 inch bars
6. Take the entire ball of dough between two pieces of saran wrap or parchment paper. Flatten the dough out by hand like you would a pie crust.
7. Use a butter knife to cut into bar shapes.
8. Wrap each bar individually in saran wrap.
9. Story in the refrigerator.