Key Lime Pie Protein Balls
•2 Cups of Cashews or almonds
•1 Cup of Pitted Dates
•3 Scoops of Mercola pure Power Protein Powder
•1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
•¼ Cup Unsweetened Coconut (optional)
•¼ Cup Ground Flax (optional)
•Juice of 1 Lime
•Zest of 1 Lime
•¼ Cup Water
1. Add your two cups of cashews or almonds to your food processor and blend until it is flour.
2. Add your 3 scoops protein powder and pulse until blended.
3. Add your unsweetened coconut and ground flax and pulse until blended.
4. Add the vanilla extract, lime juice, lime zest, dates, and water. Blend until dough texture.
5. Remove the dough from the food processor and place in a bowl. Begin rolling protein balls into 1 inch balls.
6. Roll protein balls in coconut until completely covered (I prefer to toast the coconut)
7. Place balls on a plate or in a container, cover and place in the fridge.
*Special Note – These tend to be quite sticky. Placing these in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before rolling will help.